DiveSports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil Ellis is a good honest man and will not let you down.

Any update on DiveSports? I have been trying to get a hold of them but have received no return call. Their website is also down.

I have been trying to e-mail Phil but my e-mails are being returned as "undeliverable."

I fear that Dive Sports may have gone out of business.

:(

I am afraid you are correct. I still have not heard from Dive Sports. They had been my go to internet shop. I was always treated well by them. I am sorry they appear to be no longer in business.

Phil has not posted on SB since January but has been on as recently as this morning.

I have been trying to e-mail Phil but my e-mails are being returned as "undeliverable."

I fear that Dive Sports may have gone out of business.

:(

I have the same issue. Phil did my Apex and they always turned out great. I had to local guy do them once. When I got them back they breathed wet. The shop had not properly tightened the yoke nut on the first stage. That was the first and last time they rebuilt a regulator set for me.

Where am I going to send my regs now????????

I dropped by the store this morning to pick up a few items. The shop was not open. However, there was a sign on the door stating it was closed due to college commencement activity and it would be open on Monday. Unfortunately, the sign was not dated so I am not certain if it opens this monday (May 14). It was encouraging to see that the shelves were still stocked with scuba gear!

Been trying to go to the website last couple of weeks and wasnt up. Finally decided to see if anyone knew what happened. Guess it looks bad, hate to see that.

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not made a post in a good while. My retail store is still open. We are here from 10AM until 5PM on Tuesday through Saturday. Our online site has been discontinued, and I do not anticipate opening it up again.

I am now working alone, so I occasionally have to leave the store or close for a day or two. When this happens, I always leave a sign on the door.

I am not as energetic as I once was, but I continue to provide full service to my local customers. As you all might imagine, the past two years have been very rough for some in the scuba industry. I am trying my best.

Thanks and I will try to pay more attention to Scubaboard in the future.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom