For Sale Divesoft He 02 Analyzer W/new 02 Cell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale is arguably one of the best He / 02 analyzers available today.. It definitely has more features and options than any other one available. I have only used it twice and It is in brand new condition. Not a scratch on it. I just purchased a replacement 02 sensor for it that is still sealed in the package that is included so you'll have a zero time 02 cell and an analyzer that never needs an He cell replaced as all the other ones require. I can install it or leave it in the package. Also included is the flow limiter and hose and a hard case.

Looking to get $650 shipped.

PM me if interested.

Features
  • OLED Display
  • Analyzer has built in Gas Mixing Calculator
  • Continous flow mixture measurement with Hi/Lo alarms for He and O2
  • new electronics with lower power usage
  • Gas purity option serves for gas purity measuring.
    It is primary suited for argon, but after readjustment of the values it is possible to use for several different gases.
    It is also possible to detect ratio of two gases with different speed of sound. For example: helium/nitrogen, helium/argon, hydrogen/nitrogen, hydrogen/argon and many more.

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg