DiveSeekers merging with Scubadelphia, Hillsborough NJ location closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's not exactly true. I had been getting cells for my revo through them. It is time to get another. The web site is now stripped of all revo stuff. The only thing left are the Analytical Industries cells. No more spare parts. I was ordering up a few spares with each oxygen cell. They were the best online deal. Now it is time to start my shopping all over again.
Yes, Revo has been removed from the site.
That’s actually where I’ve been ordering all my rEvo parts as Ocean Edge seemed to take forever to ship. My guess is DiveSeekers walked across the hall to Ocean Edge and grabbed the parts before shipping. I actually just switched to AI cells on my rEvo (the SubGravity AI rEvo ones) because it was hit or miss with the rEvo cells being in stock. I only have a few dives on the new cell but so far so good. It might have a slightly slower reaction time but I’m diving a manual unit so I’m not really concerned.
It was actually up a flight of stars. :wink:

We may bring back the parts once the dust settles, give us a few weeks.

Yes, Revo has been removed from the site.

It was actually up a flight of stars. :wink:

We may bring back the parts once the dust settles, give us a few weeks.
Well in that case I think I will try an AI cell and see how that ages. As I mentioned, it is time for a replacement cell to be cycled in. The good thing is with a revo there are many other cells to compare it to. Hopefully in a few months the revo parts will be back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom