Divers Wholesale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just finished buying my wetsuit from therm.
i had great service, got a great product in a timely fashion, for a great price.
the reason they have such good prices on bare wetsuits is because they are very close with (and to) the bare factory.

dennisgrimm once bubbled...
i just finished buying my wetsuit from therm.
i had great service, got a great product in a timely fashion, for a great price.
the reason they have such good prices on bare wetsuits is because they are very close with (and to) the bare factory.

I just got off the phone with Bare Customer Service and Divers Wholesale is NOT an authorized dealer. Therefore, they said, the warranty would be null and void. Not that I'm all that worried about warranty on a wetsuit.

Warrenty on a wetsuit...unbelievable until you get one that unravels such as I did.

Bought 2 Scubapro wetsuits right before my last liveaboard trip. Made about 30 dives in one of them and the seams of the ankle cuff started coming unravelled.

I took it back to my LDS where I had purchased it, and they promptly sent it back. Unfortunately they did not have a replacement in my size, but I am working too much to dive right now anyway.

LDS in that instance was very helpful. Didn't even need a receipt.

I see reasons to buy both LDS and online, but that one was a good mark for my LDS.

Knavey once bubbled...
Warrenty on a wetsuit...unbelievable until you get one that unravels such as I did.

Bought 2 Scubapro wetsuits right before my last liveaboard trip. Made about 30 dives in one of them and the seams of the ankle cuff started coming unravelled.

I took it back to my LDS where I had purchased it, and they promptly sent it back. Unfortunately they did not have a replacement in my size, but I am working too much to dive right now anyway.

LDS in that instance was very helpful. Didn't even need a receipt.

I see reasons to buy both LDS and online, but that one was a good mark for my LDS.

From Diver's Wholesale:

All manufacturer's warranties are in effect on all equipment sold by Divers Wholesale.
Many manufacturer's warranties differ in duration and coverage. We hope to provide more details here in the future.
If you have any questions about warranty coverage, please call us at (877) 820-2256.

Pay with a credit card, and if the product is defective call them and tell them. If they don't replace it, which I'm sure they would, call the credit card company.

I have had items on order for 3 weeks! Can't get through on phone and they won't answer my emails. Go figure

Back
Top Bottom