Divers' Weekend at the Vancouver Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just wanted to give this a bump to the top of the forum to remind people to attend. This is a great opportunity for local divers to get together and see what's offered to them at home and abroad... and of course to introduce the general public to "our world."
See you there!

I think we'll be trying to make it on the Saturday at least, maybe Sunday. Pending the woman's sched.

Got in for the Andy Lamb talk this morning, checked out a few displays etc. Lots there! Definitely worth trying to get down if you haven't already.

olympus and aqualung could not stop talking to me.. though March 6th at whytecliff, fusion demos!
$10.00

olympus and aqualung could not stop talking to me.. though March 6th at whytecliff, fusion demos!
$10.00

Yep sweet deal, I am going to be there although I am renting a Fusion drysuit for a dive tomorrow... so it'll be my 3rd dive with one in March. :)

The show was fun, great to grab brochures about the various places you can go diving around these parts. I am drysuit newbie so I am looking forward to opening up a whole new world of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom