Divers' Weekend at the Vancouver Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newmanl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi Folks,

I offered to help spread the word about the up-coming Divers' Weekend at the Vancouver Aquarium. Here's the poster as well as a link to the Aquarium's website page for more info. Hope to see you there!

DiversWeekend2011_small_poster.jpg

Divers' Weekend | visitvanaqua.org

Hi there, I am interested in attending this event however not as keen on going solo. Is anyone from the Vancouver area interested in going together?

Let me know! :)

Jody

i have a membership to the aquarium.. i'll be going for sure.

Awesome!! I am looking forward to this weekend... I got a PM from someone who I will be going with. I hope to meet all kinds of new people that I can share this new hobby of mine with.

I think I will look into a membership also, I am a single mother of a 1 year old so going to the Aquarium with her would be a great way for us to share this hobby of mine until she is old enough to join me in the ocean (haha, age 12 right?) :)

My Girlfriend and I will be there.. I've got to renew my membership anyways, so I think I'll make use of the discount for divers this weekend!

Scubameet van aquarium.. lolololololololololololololasl?

Awesome!! I am looking forward to this weekend... I got a PM from someone who I will be going with. I hope to meet all kinds of new people that I can share this new hobby of mine with.

I think I will look into a membership also, I am a single mother of a 1 year old so going to the Aquarium with her would be a great way for us to share this hobby of mine until she is old enough to join me in the ocean (haha, age 12 right?) :)

I think I'll be going too. I have a two year old and he's always asking to see underwater videos and watch the fish and the bubbles. He'll have a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom