Divers Surprised By Active Submarine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw one filled with tourists diving the C-53 wreck in December. It was a fun sight!

Ok, I didn't think about the possibility of children being on the sub. Good thing my jumpsuit keeps me honest in the water. I will not stop mooning cruise ships tho.
it is funny to watch all the flashes going off of cameras inside as it glides by diver groups! I just waved to them......
Flashes inside a sub into glass looking into water. I bet all they got were reflections.

It is neat to see the sub and fun to wave to the inhabitants. They in turn take pictures of the crazy Scuba Divers ! Good time for all.

Ok, I didn't think about the possibility of children being on the sub. Good thing my jumpsuit keeps me honest in the water. I will not stop mooning cruise ships tho.

Flashes inside a sub into glass looking into water. I bet all they got were reflections.
Why? No kids on those?

Submarine 2.JPG
I posted this picture in an earlier topic, but guess might as well drop it here too. January 2016 we got some video too.

Pretty sure we saw that thing being towed on the surface last June. I didn't realize it was an operational, kind of neat. I've never been on a sub, it might be fun to do once if it's not super expensive.

edit: Found the website. They've got an expert crue and charge $105usd for a 2 hour ride. I think that's more than I'm willing to spend for the trip.

Yes, and that is being submerged 45-50 minutes.

More fun to see it when your diving and the kids on board are going crazy..

Why? No kids on those?
Just didn't think the idea thru, but then my jumpsuit keeps me honest in the water.

Back
Top Bottom