divers-supply.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just bought a DiveGear T from them... They shipped the wrong color... I called -- they told me to keep the wrong one, and they'll send the proper one.

Not a $500 reg, but certainly the right attitude...

As it happens, I have just placed my first order with them and I'm a little chapped. I placed my order, gave them my credit card number and was not told until after the transaction was complete that the item was on backorder.

The backorder is no big deal...the thing that chaps me is that they charged my credit card anyway and haven't even told me when my order will be in! :no

As it happens, I have just placed my first order with them and I'm a little chapped. I placed my order, gave them my credit card number and was not told until after the transaction was complete that the item was on backorder.

The backorder is no big deal...the thing that chaps me is that they charged my credit card anyway and haven't even told me when my order will be in! :no

Divers Direct did that when I ordered some tanks from them.... it kinda surprised me. I called them about it a day or two latter when I realized that they had done it and they told me that they had gotten the tanks in and would be shipping them out in the morning.... so a couple days didn't really matter much..

but if Diver Supply takes more than a reasonable few days, then I'd be ticked also.

divers supply gets alot of my scuba dollars,great store with good prices,need to stay away,they always have a great deal on something,last time was buy 3 mill wetsuit for 60 dollars get a free shorty,couldn't pass that one up.

It's already been over a week...

GIve them a call....

this is not a good business practice.

A good business will wait until they ship to charge you... not while they are still trying to order and stock their inventory...

Divers Supply is my LDS. I bought everything I own from them and have no complaints.

I ordered from them last week and was pleased with service and speedy shipping.

Divers Supply, in my opinion, is probably the best overall LDS in the greater Atlanta area.

Stand up folks at DS.

Good pricing, good quality, good products and good service.

the K

I will add that I have dealt with them on several occasions and have been very happy. If you have an issue with the way something was handled, all it takes is a phone call to get it worked out. Their customer service is great. Just call them. As to the the original question, based on my past experience, I would have problem buying from them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom