divers-supply.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This place is evil. I pass by this place on the way to school, so of course I have to stop. They always seem to have a great deal on something. (Must. Not. Spend...too late)

I'm a newbie and was just getting ready to purchase a compass from Leisure Pro from the sounds of the comments on this thread, that would not be recommended?? What's wrong with Leisure Pro?

and I just checked divers supply and they do not care the Suunto SK7 compass. Should I stay away from purchasing it from Leisure Pro?

Leisure Pro sells the same gear as everyone else...... the one's trashing it most of the times are shops that have to compete with them.

The only difference is that LP is not an "authorized dealer" for all the brands they sell. So it might not have a manufacturer warranty on it, but in return the store (LP) gives a store warranty. you can ask them which warranty it comes with and decide for yourself.

Lurking and learning as I go ... thanks to the OP and everyone else that posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom