Divers Reef ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical

perpetual student
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just noticed this posted on the PADI employment board:

JKIMMEL3165 Posted - 15 July 2009 22:29
I have a dive shop for sale in Colorado. Looking for interested buyers. Will give you a good deal. Looking to get out of the business.

That sure sounds like Josh’s Divers Reef. Anybody know what’s up? Like:
Why? (Hope it’s nothing unfortunate.)
How much?
etc.

thanks,

k

I can assure you personally that it is not Josh's Divers Reef. We actually think someone was having fun with us and that is all. I have a lot of friends that would love to give me a hard on selling the shop and would make this a fun joke on me. I am still having a great time owning Divers Reef and don't look at selling anytime soon. Besides if I sold the store, how would I have as much fun. It is to hard to find a job that you love, well I guess that it isn't even a job if you love it.

Happy Diving

Josh

That's good news. thanks

The post says CO, which could be anywhere.. well in CO! :D

I got my tanks Hydro and viz'd at the CO Scuba Center. They did not look to be in great shape, and I was thinking it maybe that shop. However this is just a GUESS on my part.

Just noticed this posted on the PADI employment board:

JKIMMEL3165 Posted - 15 July 2009 22:29
I have a dive shop for sale in Colorado. Looking for interested buyers. Will give you a good deal. Looking to get out of the business.

That sure sounds like Josh’s Divers Reef. Anybody know what’s up? Like:
Why? (Hope it’s nothing unfortunate.)
How much?
etc.

thanks,

k

The post says CO, which could be anywhere.. well in CO! :D

Not likely, since the owner of Diver's Reef is J. Kimmel. (See the User Name of the ad posted above? That's why Knotical thought it might be Divers Reef.

Back
Top Bottom