Diver's Fair @ Underwater Sports, Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I will be coming to Seattle to work the Zeagle section of Diver's Fair on July 29th-31st.

If you are in the area, please drop by the Zeagle booth and say hello!!!!

On Sunday, at the end of the sale, Uncle Pug and I will be having a steel cage, no holds barred wrestling match for the SWC (Seattle World Championship) belt. If anyone has an extra pair of brass knucks laying around, please drop them off to me prior to the event... :eyebrow:

Thanks!

Scott

I'll be there as well! At least now I can thank you in person for sending me my zeagle ranger manual. looking forward to see new zeagle stuff.

I'll try to drop by Scott ... it would be a pleasure to put a face with a name ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'd love to see a flyer for the event. PDF anyone?

Oh, I'll be there one of the days as well. Look for the guy in the dive t-shirt :wink:

I have the sale on my calendar and a list of things to buy. I will look for you there.

JG

This sounds like fun and I will be in town. Will need to mark those dates in my daytimer. I do have some questions about my Ranger BC.

Whew!!!!

3 days of sell, sell, sell!!!!!

I am beat, and my plane leaves at 6am, but I just wanted to thank the folks that stopped by the booth and said hello! I may have missed a few of you, but I hope you enjoyed it. We completely sold out of regulators early Saturday, and our stacks of BCs (about 130) had dwindled down to 27 by the end of the day today - and that isn't even counting all the special orders we wrote!!!!

I would like to personally thank Uncle Pug and his lovely wife for taking me to lunch at Gordito's on Friday!! I can't remember the name of the drinks we had, but they were awesome - and I will never forget that GIANT burrito that U.P. bought!!! It was honestly the biggest burrito I have ever seen!!!

It was also a pleasure to meet Matt and his friend, as well as the others who dropped in to say hello!!!

I will see you next year, and hopefully I can take Uncle Pug up on his offer to take me diving!!!! :D

Thanks for your support!

Scott

Scott, it was a pleasure to meet you too! (I am the friend that was with Matt). I bought several things from the fair - boy, I sure blew my wallet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom