Diver's Day Out Oct 28 6PM-11PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Halloween Night Dive
October 28, 2006 6PM
Join us at Clear Springs Scuba Park at 6PM for a Spooky Halloween Night Dive! We are going to "light up the night"! Everything will glow green so come on out and have some fun on this spooky night! Our event is free but you still have to pay the $20 to get in the gate at CSSP! See you there! We are going to eat sweet treats, hot and cold beverages will be served.
RSVP me at debra@siscuba if you plan on attending, I need to get a head count for the snack and beverage purchases.

Night Diver Specialty $35 . You must have had a night dive previously with an instructor that they signed off in your log book. The night diver specailty requires three dives and we will do two on this night. Please let me know if you want to do the night diver specialty.​

Just found out my friend Judy, is making us all homemade hot chocolate! We might even see a full moon courtesy of Firefyter if he gets to cold this year!!!! :rofl3:

Sounds like fun, but will be in the Gulf that weekend ... hopefully not feeding the fish,,,but what the heck!!! Have a SCARY time.....BOO.

Debraw,
Please add me to your head count. I am going to try to make this weekend a travelling tour. I am going to try to hit Murray from 10:00am to 2:30pm or so. And then off to CSSP by 6:00pm. I think. I think that's the plan anyway. Am I nuts?

JR

richerso:
Debraw,
Please add me to your head count. I am going to try to make this weekend a travelling tour. I am going to try to hit Murray from 10:00am to 2:30pm or so. And then off to CSSP by 6:00pm. I think. I think that's the plan anyway. Am I nuts?

JR

Yea your NUTS,,,but we all knew that!!! :eyebrow:

richerso:
Debraw,

JR

Yeah, but you are an ice diver trainee. I think being nuts is "par for the course"! Welcome aboard knucklehead! :nuts: We are getting a nice crowd for the Diver's "Night" out.

I can't think of anything else I'd rather do that night!
I hope Thomas wears something warm. I remember last year besides the actual Full Moon there was also an Asstronomical Event

Timeliner:
I remember last year besides the actual Full Moon there was also an Asstronomical Event

Dang, I guess I got the bums rush again! I miss all the good stuff, butt can you please provide photos?

Foo:
Dang, I guess I got the bums rush again! I miss all the good stuff, butt can you please provide photos?

Bums rush !! :rofl3: (in the British way of speaking ? )

Another great Foo-Barb !

I'll be there, and I'll be wearing my nice, new, and hopefully warm 7mm suit. If it's as cold as last year, odds are good that I'll show my *** again. It was so cold last year that I didn't care who was looking, and unless you had a really powerful zoom lens on that camera, you weren't gonna see much....LOL. I guess if Foo wants to see in person, she needs to show up :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom