Diver's Day Out Halloween Tent Sale and Night Dive 10/29/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Surface Interval Scuba October 29, 2005

SI Scuba Shop Activities
11AM-2PM Bare DrySuit Demo at the shop and swimming pool
2PM-4PM Dive Rite Demo at the shop
Tent Sale 11AM-5PM - Fins, Boots, masks, wetsuits, t-shirts, used gear, new gear, Zeagle, Oceanic, Tusa, Mares, ALL ON SALE.
Cayman Islands Travel Information and Specials all day in the shop for the fall and winter travel months. Book your trip now!
All day beverages and snacks to munch on, come out and join us for a busy day of specials, information and treats!

Clear Springs Scuba Park 8PM -10PM for the underwater spooky lighted Night Dive. No pumpkin carving here! Just a fun filled scary night of diving and treats. Location North Side by the Blue Dock! :pumpkin:

Hey now this sounds awsome!!!

I found out tonight that I'm not going to be able to come after all. Since Dallas' soccer team finished second place, they will play their home playoff game -- you guessed it -- Saturday night, Oct. 29. You cannot imagine the level of frustration I'm feeling right now. To be quite frank, I don't have the slightest idea whatsoever when I'm going to be able to dive again. It seems like everything I've had planned for this year in diving has been shot to hell in the last two months. I don't know what to do....

Signed,
Feels Like Screaming! :crying:

Put your head under the bathwater before you scream, Ken... it'll be much more satisfying. :wink: Keep your head up, you'll be back in the water soon. Steal away for a morning or afternoon soon, and I'm glad you're having plenty of work these days!

Man...this sounds like fun! Sure wish I was gonna be here to go. Guess I'll have to make do with a night dive in Roatan. :eyemouth: Leaving Saturday for 2 weeks!!! :D

Dee:
Guess I'll have to make do with a night dive in Roatan. :eyemouth: Leaving Saturday for 2 weeks!!! :D

yea, yea, yea, rub it in :D and don't you mean night dives?
Ya'll have fun and get some good shots to share with us working stiffs Ok?

ScubaTexan:
I found out tonight that I'm not going to be able to come after all. Since Dallas' soccer team finished second place, they will play their home playoff game -- you guessed it -- Saturday night, Oct. 29. You cannot imagine the level of frustration I'm feeling right now. To be quite frank, I don't have the slightest idea whatsoever when I'm going to be able to dive again. It seems like everything I've had planned for this year in diving has been shot to hell in the last two months. I don't know what to do....

Signed,
Feels Like Screaming! :crying:

'You play soccer ??? Wow Dude... Cool !! Your so versatile. But ... To be quite frank, diving is fun and they say its so much more easy on your knees then soccer.
I've never tried to play soccer on my knees but I bet its true :D

LOL....no, my soccer days are LONG gone. I cover FC Dallas for ESPN SportsTicker, the little update crawl on the bottom of your screen when you watch ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNNews.

Alright Ken, I am sick and tired of this ...quit your job and start diving. I have had it...!!!! :cussing:

WOW... looks like Debra is pulling out all the stops to have the best 'Tent Sale' yet at the shop on the 29th.!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom