Divers' Day at the LB Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmermaid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone planning on going to Divers' Day March 17 at the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific? Divers with a C-card and picture ID get in free...and we know how divers love to hear that word!

I'm going to try to make it there.

Not sure yet what my work schedule will be.

Heading down early tomorrow morning. I have never been to this aquarium, but been to Monterey Bay Aquarium. I am looking forward to it.

Couldnt make it today, i had to work a few hours and pick up my sister at the airport.

Bummer too because i havent been to the LB aquarium, just the scrips aquarium in La Jolla.

Hope you all had fun for me

Andy

Well, it seemed pretty busy there - a lot of folks in dive t-shirts wandering around. Saw quite a few familiar faces.

but, it wasn't quite what I expected.

It seemed that the diving theme was down played. There were a few diving related booths, but all in all it didn't really seem like "divers day." I kinda hoped that there would be a bunch of local dive clubs and organizations that would be a part of this event ... I think that there was only one dive club that sponsored a booth.

But, in all fairness, this was the first time a divers day event was hosted by the LB Aquarium. I'm sure it will continue to get better and bigger in the future.

fuku

P.S. Did anyone else go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom