DiveRite Wet Notes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaRik

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Am trying to find out if anyone knows a good method of erasing the graphite from the pages after use. I am a little hard of seeing up close and WetNotes is great. Dark and ledgable but hard as heck to erase. I would hate to just pull out pages everytime I used it. :wink:
Thanks in advance.

Will a normal eraser not work? If it won't, try one of those art erasers that will erase everything.

also, do a search here for Wetnotes.

ScubaRik:
Am trying to find out if anyone knows a good method of erasing the graphite from the pages after use. I am a little hard of seeing up close and WetNotes is great. Dark and ledgable but hard as heck to erase. I would hate to just pull out pages everytime I used it. :wink:
Thanks in advance.

But they come with 50 pages (I think) and that a LOT of space. I don't dive as much as most of you (maybe 110 - 125 a year) but I use my wetnotes on every dive.

I would never think of erasing. At $13 delivered from COVCI they're cheap, and I keep them in the archives to remind me of dives - what I was thnking, what I was saying to my buddy, UW comedy, etc. I cherish my used wetnotes, and file them away with my log pages.

If you want to stretch them, you can erase them with a normal mechanical pencil eraser.

K

Back
Top Bottom