Diverite Transplate and Rec wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainwreck

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have for sale a virtually new Diverite Transplate and Rec wing. I bought it in March of this year. It has been in the water about 12-15 times. It is not even sun-faded yet. I recently won a new one and am selling the old one. Retail for this BC is over 700 but i will let this one go for 475.00. It comes with a Rec wing, the Deluxe harness, two 32lb weight pouches. I don't have many posts on here, but I sell things all the time on Spearboard. My SN over there is BigMako. The backplate is Stainless Steel as are the cam band buckles. The size is L/XL but there is enough webbing to accomodate most any diver.

Attachments

• Diverite1.jpg
    Diverite1.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Diverite3.jpg
    Diverite3.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 83
Just to move this, I will take 300 and I'll pay shipping.

I am 6"0" and 250lbs and have Powerlifted my whole life. I wear a size 54 suit jacket. There is plenty of extra webbing left also. I think it could be made to fit just about anyone. I don't think they offer a BP/W bigger than XL. I could be wrong about that, but this one would be plenty big enough.

Sold pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom