Closed HOG 32lb BP/W Setup

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pchrisla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to move some equipment I don't use much any more. For sale is a minimalist HOG 32lb wing, aluminum BP, basic webbing harness w/ crotch strap, stainless single tank adapter, tank straps, and cam strap weight pouches. Will come with a brand new K inflator as this one has sat for about a year. I also have a brand new stainless steel BP with a brand new Hollis Elite 2 harness in M/L. I can jump on a call as I know I don't have a lot of posts on this site!

225 shipped for the BP/W setup. SOLD
175 shipped for the SS BP and Hollis harness.

I can swap parts if you want a BP/W setup with stainless plate etc. Just message me. I also have lots of gear/regs to sell. Message me or I will eventually get around to posting.

IMG_5786.JPG
IMG_5787.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG

Regs are sold. Still have the BP/W and additional SS plate and Hollis harness plus fins, knives, lights, etc.

Price drop.

200 shipped for the BP/W setup.
150 shipped for the SS BP and Hollis harness.

I am interested in the BP/W setup if it is still available. I just joined the forum so it won't let me send a DM yet. lol.

BPW sold as seen. New SS backplate and Hollis Elite 2 harness still for sale.

What STA is that in the pic?

Back
Top Bottom