DiveRite Sidewinder Explorer Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearOOPS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling a DiveRite Sidewinder explorer reel. I don't know the exact length of line, but it looks like 500ft. I may be wrong I bought this on a dive trip because I had forgot my finger spool. This was the only reel they had and I found it to be a little overkill for what I needed. Its only been in the water once. The finger spool is not for sale. Its just there for size comparison. I'm asking $100 +S&H.

Attachments

• Dive Reel.jpg
    Dive Reel.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Dive Reel2.jpg
    Dive Reel2.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 49
If you think I'm asking to much, tell me what you think is a reasonable price. I know the new explorer reels with the delrin handles go for 160 new. I think this was around 180 new.

If you think I'm asking to much, tell me what you think is a reasonable price. I know the new explorer reels with the delrin handles go for 160 new. I think this was around 180 new.

Your price is good, around 1/2 off of the retail price is about right.
Lower it a little if you are in a hurry to move it, otherwise just wait, or take offers.

-Mitch

I'm selling a DiveRite Sidewinder explorer reel. I don't know the exact length of line, but it looks like 500ft. I may be wrong I bought this on a dive trip because I had forgot my finger spool. This was the only reel they had and I found it to be a little overkill for what I needed. Its only been in the water once. The finger spool is not for sale. Its just there for size comparison. I'm asking $100 +S&H.

I will take it. How do you want payment?

Tony Flaris
904-210-4550

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have a Paypal account? I've never sold over a forum, so I figure this is the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom