For Sale Diverite light canister for older model battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
hello everyone... blah blah blah, here i have a Diverite battery canister for the older LED and HID cylindrical style batteries... recently sold both lights but had an extra canister as well and figured it’s a real winner for anyone out there who may have misplaced* or lost one at a dive site, especially since hard to come by, since so many of you have been helpful to me, i figured i’d offer it for sale here before throwing it on Ebay... it’s in relatively good condition( shockingly no rust or signs of oxidization , had been dove in salt and fresh water many times, the buckles still work flawlessly and with that cool locking design from diverite... i guess about $15 is fair ( plus shipping to lower 48 or wherever you reside... it has both hose clamps and the little nylon strap still, the deleon is still really solid and very little if any signs of ware... it’s currently in NJ, USA about 18 miles west/south/west of NYC just off 78 on your way to Dutch springs, in interested in picking up to eliminate the inexpensive shipping fees which i guess to be around $9 or$10 pending your location and necessitybof delivery speed?? i’ll try to include photo attached for reference... best wishes, dive safely and have fun! happy Easter to all!! thank you and if you want to jump on this before all others interested( unlike the slippers on ladt several items, my paypal & email are both szotakro@gmail.com i’m also open to trades for anything firearms and/or reloading related... let me know please, and have a splendid weekend!!

sincerely,

Ron

Attachments

• DA0DBC8D-285A-4749-88D5-94325A6459A6.jpeg
    DA0DBC8D-285A-4749-88D5-94325A6459A6.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 106E1859-188F-4A43-87C7-03EC9CE5DC4D.jpeg
    106E1859-188F-4A43-87C7-03EC9CE5DC4D.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 47

Back
Top Bottom