DiveRite Demo-Day Weekend, May 24 & 25 ’08. Athens Scuba Park, Athens, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi -

Thanks for the welcome everyone. And like Debraw said ("Hi Debra", by the way), I'm still me doing the same thing.

DiveRite has 2 types of venues, one is the regional "Tech-Tour" and the other is the local "Demo-Day". What's the difference? Not much really, other than at a Demo-Day you just get me (and JoLynne) while the Tech-Tours usually have additional factory-personnel on-hand. Same equipment, same try-outs, same great fun.

I have another Demo-Day scheduled at Athens Scuba Park for June 21 & 22, if you can't make this one.

I am also finalizing details with additional locations & stores, so stay tuned.

Thanks!
Ron

Whew, ouch that hurts. Hope you never mistake in your lifetime and have to apologize for it. I stuck my foot in my mouth, I admitted it and apologized for it. What more can I do? :shakehead:
I have been on this board since 2002, over 1700 posts, hosted clean-ups, supported the dive community, answered a lot of questions, gave my opinions on hundereds of topics ( warranted or not), and help sponsor Scubaboard by making a yearly contribution. Hey, kmcneer, I am sorry. You don't have to accept my apology, but you are no better than me with that snide comment.

Ron,
You party animal!

Cool, needed a reason to go out to Athens and get some dives in before Cozumel.
Might have to try that Nomad again....

I might show up and shoot some images of the event.
Plus, see who we can get to come hangout with us.

For divers who have not attended; this is like a Pampered Chiefs party for divers.
The good part is he makes you buy nothing...
The bad part is you start thinking about it on the drive home and suddenly you need lots of Diverite stuff..... :11:

Always a pleasure.
Talk to you later senor!

Andrew

Andrew-

As always, your participation is more than welcome!

And I'd love it if you could shoot some photos, I'll get 'em up on the DiveRite website too :eyebrow: (which means all you other 'hams' out need to show up as well, so you can get in on the action!)

Like 'duck' said, you don't have to buy anything... but it'll sure gnaw at you thinking about the cool toys you just tried.

'Pampered Chiefs'? (or do I wanna know?)

Thanks!
Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom