DiveRite Demo-Day Weekend, May 24 & 25 ’08. Athens Scuba Park, Athens, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRite-SW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DiveRite Demo-Day Weekend, May 24 & 25 ’08. Athens Scuba Park, Athens, TX

Come join us as we offer clinics and in-water tryouts on the entire line of DiveRite equipment, including gear-options, configuration, lighting systems, and the O2ptima Closed-Circuit Rebreather! This is a great opportunity to enhance your dive knowledge and check out new dive gear.

Our equipment clinics will rotate throughout the weekend, while the O2ptima Experience clinic starts on Saturday...orientation at 10am with actual dives starting at 11am (There is a $25 fee for consumable materials & scrubber use).

Dive Rite does not charge an entry-fee for our events. Admission to Athens Scuba Park Scuba Park is $15, per person, per day. You can find out more information about the facility at athensscubapark.com or by calling 903.675.5762. Come join us for a fun weekend of new diving experiences. We’ll be diving come rain or come shine!

See you there,
Ron

Ron.... you better watch it here ...... posting this vendor type information in this part of the 'Swamp' might get others all upset! :eyebrow: :D

Hi -

My apologies if this isn't the proper location. If it isn't, please tell me where to go (well, you know what I mean...)

Ron

LOL.... its sorta a running 'joke' in these parts regarding vendors adv. an event/product....silly if you ask me....but I am guessing one of the MOD's might move it to the top of the Swampers page were it says Marketplace....persl. it could stay right here and it would be cool.....but they don't listen to me....:D

I'm not a Demo-Days sponsor, however I'd love to tell you where to go:rofl3:

C'mon, with tax day coinciding with last week's big VIP class fiasco, I can't help but laugh! :)

I am enjoying writing this post a little too much, so I should just wish your Demo Days the best of luck and leave it at that.

Sincerely,
the head bubba at Royal Scuba

Hi, Ron,
Is Dive Rite going to offer a demo day at Lake Travis this year?

Hi, Ron,
Is Dive Rite going to offer a demo day at Lake Travis this year?

I like this idea, a DiveRite demo day at Travis...

Welcome aboard Ron, it's nice to have DiveRite represented:D

Actually Ron Carlo has been on the board for a while posting under Ronbo. I suspect he changed up his name so it's a little more obvious who he is. Glad to see the Dive Rite demo days are back this year. Ron does a very good job at getting a nice selection of gear for everyone to try out.
I will be in the Dry Tortugas that weekend or I would be there. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom