DiverGuard's Launching in Indiegogo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverGuard

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

DiverGuard - the first safety device for divers just launched today in Indiegogo to the public.

Some of you probably met us in the last DEMA show and some of you read about DiverGuard in articles and forums.

In the last 10 months, we improved the device and the production line in order to make it ready for marketing. I can say today, after hundreds dives, that the DiverGuard DOES NOT have false alarms and it safe for diving.

We are in much better position now comparing to our production capabilities about a year ago, and I know that we can supply the devices on time.

You can take a look at : DEMA Show 2012: DiverGuard Unveils Cutting Edge Diver Safety Device | DeeperBlue.com and DiverGuard launches new Indiegogo campaign | GeekTime

You are welcome to send me any comment and your are more than welcome to buy the DiverGuard in the launch special price at DiverGuard - Saves Divers' Lives! | Indiegogo

Be in touch
Netanel Raisch
CEO
DiverGuard

Hi

I just recived and uploaded the first DiverGaurd's independent review...
[video=youtube;VZ0AsaAPvHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ0AsaAPvHA[/video]

Back
Top Bottom