Diver needed for August 4th Trip out of Port A.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PvilleStang

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I have 5 for sures, and one dude that won't make up his mind, so I'm looking to get a certain diver to come. We're leaving at the crack of dawn on Friday, August 4th out of Port Aransas on the Orion with Capt. Miglini. If you are interested, let me know. It's a group of longhorns from the UT Scuba Club going. If you think you can handle it, PM me, and I'll shoot you my cell number and we can talk. Thanks guys, and have a great one!

what's the trip, spearing or picturer taking? How far out and what's the cost? I was out with Miglini not long ago and I might have that weekend free.

Well, I may be the only one spearing, but I'm not even sure if I'm going to, or just go out for some relaxing sight seeing. We're considering the 50 mile Baker rigs, but at this point, its a coin toss that morning (depending on Conditions, visibility, etc...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom