Diver Indicted in 2003 GBR mishap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is guilty as sin,and full of it.No diver would ever buy his story.As a rescue diver who didnt drop her weight belt and inflate her b.c?I say hang him high.What a beautiful waste.

Moral of story. Any guy marries you and tells you to max your life insurance and make him the beneficiary and go sky-diving, scuba diving, or hike in the wilderness on your honeymoon. Get it annulled and run like hell.

Do you think that my husband took me cavern diving just one week after our marriage should have rasied some red flags?

Did he also tell you to get the maximum life insurance you could carry and make or change the beneficiary to himself as this yazoo did?

Did he also tell you to get the maximum life insurance you could carry and make or change the beneficiary to himself as this yazoo did?

Nope! As a matter of fact, I had just quit my job, in disgust, and we were able to finally get married. So, I was gainfully unemployed when he instructed me in my cavern certification. In other words, I was worthless.

I'm watching Dateline now. On a number of levels, it's just sad. I should turn off the TV now, but I can't...

Just a shout, does anyone want a new dive buddy? Rescue certified and proven to fail when it counts the most. Either he is guilty as sin or God help the people that certified him.

VERY bad karma for a diver to screw another diver, and this guy is going to a very deep level of hell, guilty or not. It would be just for him to feel the same panic she felt before she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom