Diver from Northern CA , OEM for Machining parts, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SAM, I got all kinds of tip in my collection of stuff. Not sure I want to part with any of them, I collect old tips, not baseball cards.

Are you looking for a soft Tip that can be bent back into shape (mallable) or something really hard like a T1 tool steel that is drawn back some? Not sure what you are up to there, my friend..

Metal types and different hardness is very interesting, I'm still looking to build a forge and make a demaskis sword. So kool the process and the hard work involved. Have to do it in my spare time.

Sam, I got my New Polespear done finally, been shipping it out to folks pounding on me for last couple years. They are pretty happy, I'm just happy to not have to come up with excuses anymore.

http://www.linghunt.com/PoleSpears/B3020 Polespear Brochure REV4.pdf

Take a look and perhaps I'm good enough to do that Brass turning Job you were talking about, Tired of Cutting stainless.... -John

Last edited:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My kind of a MAN!

When I become really old ==really old I might, just might take up chasing a little ball around a horse pasture or drowning worms--but that will be the day!

Look forward to your ling points

Do you know who Charlie Sturgil was? Check out Sturgil Spear fishing..

SDM

2014-01-20_23-13-12_642.jpg

Sam here is a typical tip, I made for some of my Buddies shooting Lings with Mares Pneumatics. I made this one for Aaron Crist that was in a time pinch for customer vacation. (Crist Spears). He's got the prints and should be making more of them with some enhancements knowing Aaron.

-John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom