Diver Down, by Michael R. Ange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

image.jpg The book contains a few pictures but most are just “stock” ones and not directly related to the actual chapter. There are a few interesting diagrams (side view of valves ,rebreather etc ) but nothing that really would take away from enjoying and utilizing the book.

... a few interesting diagrams...
Ah.. that example diagram you showed was pretty much what I was asking about. While I'm sure the text sufficiently illustrates each situation, sometimes these sorts of diagrams help a lot to drive a point home.

Thank you!

It was my distinct pleasure to meet Mr. Ange while he was working at Texas A &M Galveston. Aside of his diving knowledge, he was just a nice unassuming guy.

I thoroughly appreciated the book.

It would be nice if an updated, diagram enhanced edition came out.

Just as a follow-up, I've since gotten (and read) the book in both paper and eformat, and while easier to see on paper, the ebook I have also has all of the illustrations in it.

Paper still has the benefit of being able to lend to other people in the club though..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom