Diver dies in Queenscliff (VIC) Australia on Saturday morning...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Righto, If we never posted links to things that were "easy enough to google", no links would ever be posted would they? 🤔
Some links work better from some countries than others.

Bad link.
Worked for me. Didn't take me to a specific page but did take me to the Google results page.

I don't think it's really necessary to discuss linking to the operators google review page on this thread.

Redboats is one of the major operators on Port Phillip Bay, and Luke is a good operator who takes pride in his service.

Most of his trips are cattle boat trips, where his responsibility is getting you to the dive site and then safely back to the pier.

Not sure why Redboats reviews are even a consideration - it's not like the diver was left behind or any situation that could be attributed to the dive operator.

Not sure why Redboats reviews are even a consideration - it's not like the diver was left behind or any situation that could be attributed to the dive operator.
Exactly, the only reason I did was because that guy sent screenshots of the only 2 bad ones.

Back
Top Bottom