Diver/Agent Located on St. Croix USVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Greetings from sunny St. Croix in the USVI,

Let's go diving! We are lucky to live on St. Croix, which has one of the largest fringing reefs of any Caribbean island. St. Croix has over 50 dive sites scattered around the island; you’ll have a choice between wall dives, reef dives, wreck dives, and one of the BEST pier dives in the Caribbean. Sealife is abundant on St. Croix with more than 500 species of fish, 40 types of coral, and hundreds of invertebrates that inhabit our waters. We are the largest of the 4 U.S. Virgin Islands and much less populated than St. Thomas with much better diving (sorry STT but it's true, lol). As you can probably tell, I'm happy our pond is open and I'm happy to share my love and knowledge of St. Croix with you. Symbiosis Diving Tours and Travel is one of the few licensed agencies in the USVI. We specialize in St. Croix and S.E. Asia (when it's open - although, we did just get back from the Maldives last December).

Hello, will all respect I have to say that I was looking at your web site and I was not really clear what services you are offering on St. Croix? I see the hotel+dive packages, but are you offering boat dives, shore dives, similar to other STX dive shops, or are your Dive Tours/Safaris some kind of more comprehensive travel service? Again, I'm just asking about the STX services, I was not looking at your other dive travel.

Hello, will all respect I have to say that I was looking at your web site and I was not really clear what services you are offering on St. Croix? I see the hotel+dive packages, but are you offering boat dives, shore dives, similar to other STX dive shops, or are your Dive Tours/Safaris some kind of more comprehensive travel service? Again, I'm just asking about the STX services, I was not looking at your other dive travel.

Thanks for the insight Rob9876,

It’s a brand new page so your thoughts are most welcome. We are not a dive shop we customize dive packages. I’ll have to go back and make this information more clear. Thanks again for your input.

You could put your ad post in the Trips and Marketplace subforum instead.

Good day Shasta_man,

We only wanted to say hi and tell a little bit about us as a new member to Scuba Board and a little bit about St. Croix.

We purposely didn’t post anything about packages or specials because we didn’t want it to be an advertisement.

We apologize if we overstepped.

Good day Shasta_man,

We only wanted to say hi and tell a little bit about us as a new member to Scuba Board and a little bit about St. Croix.

We purposely didn’t post anything about packages or specials because we didn’t want it to be an advertisement.

We apologize if we overstepped.
I imagine that @The Chairman and the rest of us would be happy to have you as a business supporter if your budget allows, which I imagine (Pete, correct me if I'm missremembering) would give you the option to post your packages and specials with a clear conscience.

While we accept advertisers with open arms, we have classified subforums where you can post offers without worry. If a subforum does not have a classifieds section, you're free to post offers right there. Most destinations do not have classifieds attached to them. That being said, the denizens of ScubaBoard love to support businesses that support their favorite surface interval. They don't mind a weekly offering, but they love to see pics and hear from the people diving with you.

@Symbiosis Diving Travel I think my short post came across as curt or short so to speak which was not my intention. I described your post as ad post just because it did say hi we`re in St Croix (which I have been to by liveaboard and only got to Cane Bay for a day before the boat went back to the less interesting but more sheltered side) and we are a tours and travels agency. I know that the travel marketplace sub forum is a place people look for travel and offers because I use it as an easy way to find offers in one place rather than searching the forums.

As the Chairman says we do welcome pics and info about your location particularly while we are here in the currently cold ole US of A (even CA)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom