DiveNav: blue buddy / tech buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anybody have a DiveNav blue buddy or tech buddy that actually works ?
Hi Glenn08,
if you have any issue with our bluebuddy / Tech Buddy devices please check our bluebuddy support forum, or send us an email (customer-dot-service-at-divenav-dot-com).

Do you have a bluebuddy (or Tech Buddy)?
Do you have a specific issue with it?

I can't connect to my tech buddy. I use a Blackberry, a Playbook. and an XYtable, which they don't have apps for. I have been asking friends with other phones to try to connect, but no success yet. So I can't tell if the problem is the phone, or the tech buddy.

..... I have been asking friends with other phones to try to connect, but no success yet. ......
As indicated on our website, we currently support iOS smartphones (4S & 5) and few Android smartphones (see release notes), but now that Android 4.3 is out we expect to have support for more Android smartphones.

Do you have ANY friend with an iPhone 4S or 5? Or an HTC One?

---------- Post added August 8th, 2013 at 09:03 AM ----------

....... I use a Blackberry, a Playbook. and an XYtable, which they don't have apps for.....
Currently we have no plans to support Blackberry devices.

I will not be buying an iphone just to connect to a tech buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom