Divemaster (utila dive center)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank guys for all the reply. I'm going to Utila the 24rd February and I'll be starting my DM a week later :)
Good stuff.

What is your plan in terms of the calendar? Weeks? Months?

Please- post on this Bi Forum how it’s going, how it went, all the stuff. We see this Q a lot, so it’s your turn to pay it back, with the latest perspective!

Best fishes! <*}})))><

Give us a wave as you go past in the boat, we're the pink house across from the cays and are usually having our coffee in the a.m. when the boats are heading out for their morning dives.

Attachments

• P1000827_2 2.jpeg
    P1000827_2 2.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 56
Good stuff.

What is your plan in terms of the calendar? Weeks? Months?

Please- post on this Bi Forum how it’s going, how it went, all the stuff. We see this Q a lot, so it’s your turn to pay it back, with the latest perspective!

Best fishes! <*}})))><
I'm arriving the 23rd February. I'll do my rescue and the dives that I need to do to start the divemaster. Then I'll start the divemaster around the 6 march if I'm not mistaken. I'll stay for a least a month maybe 2 months to get as much experience as I can get. I may stay longer also, it's difficult to say because I haven't experience it yet. Like someone said, they offer fun dives for a lifetime after the divemaster so I might try to do a lot of diving after or I might try to do "free labour" as a divemaster with them to get experience with clients. It will depend on how I enjoy everything :)

Reactions: Doc
Give us a wave as you go past in the boat, we're the pink house across from the cays and are usually having our coffee in the a.m. when the boats are heading out for their morning dives.
perfect, I'll try to remember that :)

Hi Max

My name's Simon, I'm Swiss, currently in Mexico and also planning on doing my Dive Master probably in Utila as well in the next couple of weeks - we might have an overlap :)
Do you have an Instagram account? I would love to get in contact / follow your journey! I'm not allowed to send you a DM as I haven't enough posts, it might work for you though ^^

All the best to you!
Simon

@maxdufour and @turtlasim I think you both have too few posts to initiate DMs currently (although Max you may just be a post or two short and a few updates would allow you to start initiating DMs). In the mean time, if you both indicate a wish to connect, I'll be happy to create a group DM with both of you where you can exchange appropriate direct contact info out of public view.

Hi Max My name's Simon, I'm Swiss, currently in Mexico and also planning on doing my Dive Master probably in Utila as well in the next couple of weeks - we might have an overlap :) Do you have an Instagram account? I would love to get in contact / follow your journey! I'm not allowed to send you a DM as I haven't enough posts, it might work for you though ^^ All the best to you! Simon
Hi Max My name's Simon, I'm Swiss, currently in Mexico and also planning on doing my Dive Master probably in Utila as well in the next couple of weeks - we might have an overlap :) Do you have an Instagram account? I would love to get in contact / follow your journey! I'm not allowed to send you a DM as I haven't enough posts, it might work for you though ^^ All the best to you! Simon
sure, add me on IG : _maxdufour and lets connect :)

Thank you, I gave my ig :)
@maxdufour and @turtlasim I think you both have too few posts to initiate DMs currently (although Max you may just be a post or two short and a few updates would allow you to start initiating DMs). In the mean time, if you both indicate a wish to connect, I'll be happy to create a group DM with both of you where you can exchange appropriate direct contact info out of public view

Back
Top Bottom