Divemaster in Southern Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CJ Waid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am actually a PADI OWSI, but I am not in teaching status, insurance, but intend on it soon.

I am looking for a dive shop/boat that is looking for some part time help, I am strong, 29/30 years old... Turning 30 in a week, holding onto 29. Very fit, Personal Trainer by trade. I have a sales and community relations background from time successfully served in the financial/insurance industry.

I divemastered for an instructor this past spring down in the springs, I was an OWSI, he agreed to hook me up with insurance if I worked it off first, never did. So I moved on.

I began diving and went up through instructor under an incredible course director, and I have spent time in a lot of different dive situations, heavy surf, heavy current, under ice (organized an ice dive last year for 12 divers, I won the chilli cook off, partly because I didn't tell anyone else that I was having one), wrecks, reefs, and the gloomy bottom of the great lakes.

Anyone interested in a green instructor/Seasoned divemaster, let me know. I am very VERY confident in my ability to teach all levels of diving though, I was taught very well.

cj_waid@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Calvin...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom