Divemaster course in South East Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lillefot

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!

I'm thinking of going to South East Asia or Australia between February and March for some backpacking and diving. I'd also like to extend my AWD certification to Divemaster when I'm there but I'm not sure where to do the course. The layout of the trip would be 1-1,5 months of Divemaster course and 1,5-2 months of traveling/diving in SE Asia and/or Australia. It hasn't been easy to find reviews of dive centers and when I've found one it's usually a couple of years old. So now I'm turning to you, do you have any recommendations of dive centers that could suit my needs? Any other tips or things I should think of are of course also welcome!

Kind reagards,

Måns

You could consider the Philippines. Excellent diving, lots of really good dive resorts and its cheap and a little off the beaten track. Its also a fun place to be.Take your pick from over 7,000 tropical island. I chose Malapascua! Let me know if you'd like more information. Many dive shops / centres here are reviewed on TripAdvisor including Evolution in Malapascua.

Have a look at these dive centres...

Lumba Lumba - Indonesia
Thresher Shark Divers - Philippines
Scubafish - Thailand
Blue Planet - Thailand
Big Fish - Indonesia

They are all good shops offering good DM Internship programmes...

Feel free to PM me if you need any further info about any of them...

Hi guys
We do dive master internship on Phi Phi Island.
From Advanced open water it takes 4 months and includes around 200 dives its not paid but you don't pay.
if you want details email us.
Subject " DM internship" on ppscuba@gmail and we will send the prospect.
our shop is Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center

Back
Top Bottom