Divemaster available immediately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northern sole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
On behalf of the young man I have just certified as a DM

Hi.

My name is Craig Foster, I have just finished My Divemaster internship (currenly awaiting confirmation from PADI, Call Turtle Bay Dive Centre for confimation 00905338403328 (Gwyn Robinson, Instructor)). I have over 100 logged dives, Assisted with Over 20 open water courses, several Rescue courses and I am quite an experience dive leader. I have my Deep Dive and PPB specialities (currently been processed). Conducted 14 DSD courses. Over 50 hours experience of filling cylinders.

Other notes: I have full offshore survival training, Basic First aid training and a Full HSE off shore medical. I own all my own equipment.

I am fun person to be around, very chatty, sociable and hard working. I am a people person, especially good with kids, lots of patience and can make people feel at ease.

Craig Foster

Any other question please contact me on:

Email. Sign In
Phone +00905338732316

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom