Divemaster Application Fee Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cerveza

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi there, today i finally passed my DM, After the past 5 months of study and working etc i now have only one question left (for the time being :) ), Im based in Spain and come under Padi Europe, after passing i was given a DM application form to fill in with my AOW, EFR and Rescue diver numbers, The form says nothing of the cost of the application fee, it only says to " see current price list for processing fee ", Last years (2007) Padi instructor manual says €75.00 (i have no access to the 2008 manual to see this years price, but €87.00 rings a bell), Padi's own website offers little help at all regarding application fees. So could one of you please take the time out to check this for me as well as verifying the address below is correct..

PADI EUROPE AG,
Oberwilerstrasse 3,
PO Box 45,
CH-8442 Hettlingen,
Switzerland,

Thanks

Hi, I looked for the price list on line but only have the Americas...I did get you a number for your PADI member services for Spain:

+41 52 304 14 26...

The address shown is:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PADI Europe
Oberwilerstrasse 3
P.O. Box 45
CH-8442 Hettlingen .

[/FONT]Hope that helps. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Hi, I looked for the price list on line but only have the Americas...I did get you a number for your PADI member services for Spain:

+41 52 304 14 26...

The address shown is:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PADI Europe
Oberwilerstrasse 3
P.O. Box 45
CH-8442 Hettlingen .

[/FONT]Hope that helps. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Thank you Don, you are a star...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom