diveinn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diveinn's URL?

www.diveinn.com

It even works from Canada. :wink:

Let me add my affirmative vote for using Diveinn. I've purchased from them twice after they beat Leisure Pro in pricing, even with the extra shipping costs built in.

And service is next to none. They even called my house twice from Spain after I sent them a question via email with my address mistyped, and it bounced on their reply. That impressed me.

Marc

cornfed once bubbled...

Do you get a kick back from DiveInn?

Bob was perhaps being a little facetious :) but pretty close to being spot on...

My Isotherm zip malfunctioned and I emailed DiveInn about it. They told me no problem, it's under warranty - just send it to us and we'll have a replacement over. Gave me a DHL billing code to use, and that was that. The only effort on my end was scrounging up the box to send it back in. Couple of days later, the new suit arrived.

Great shop and great prices. *shrug* They've got my loyalty as a customer.

I had never heard of DIVEINN until now.
I sat down with LeisurePro's new catalog and compared a few prices.
In all but one item, LeisurePro was less expensive. Not by much,in most cases, but dollars are dollars.
I have made several purchases from LP and, knock on wood, have had nothing but prompt service from them.
The UK Light Cannon I ordered from LP arrived yesterday.
At $149.95 + $10.00 shipping, it was less expensive than several bid attempts I made on eBay and $70.00 less than my local dive shop.

Pappy once bubbled...
I had never heard of DIVEINN until now.
I sat down with LeisurePro's new catalog and compared a few prices.
In all but one item, LeisurePro was less expensive. Not by much,in most cases, but dollars are dollars.

Yeah - I've also noticed that lately. With the continued weakening of the dollar against the euro, they are not as attractive as they used to be. But that wasn't the case last summer.

I also used diveinn to get some hard to find Sunnto replacement pieces that LeisurePro didn't carry and were an arm and a leg at the LDS.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom