diveinn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
thinking of buyingsome gear from diveinn..would apreciate any feedback on this company for you divers who have purchased fromm them..tank ya

It is a good idea to do a search on a topic before starting a new thread...saves bandwidth. There have been many threads discussing diveinn (scubastore). I highly recommend them based on my purchases.

Diveinn/Scubastore has not only good prices, but better service than many local shops. If you have a warranty problem, they'll send a truck to your house to pick up the goods, at no charge even.
Click the "Go Shopping" link below.

I just made my first pruchase from them on Tuesday. I orderd an Apeks TX40 rega dn octo from them. It arrived on Friday and was actually an ATX40 combo. I guess they over sold the TX40's and sent the more expensive ATX40 instead. What a great surpise and at $210 an outstanding deal.

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
I just made my first pruchase from them on Tuesday. I orderd an Apeks TX40 rega dn octo from them. It arrived on Friday and was actually an ATX40 combo. I guess they over sold the TX40's and sent the more expensive ATX40 instead. What a great surpise and at $210 an outstanding deal.

That sounds like a great deal but I can't find it on the DiveInn site. Is it being sold as a combo (reg+octo), or did you order an octo with the TX-40 ($173.67)? Thanks for any info.

Don

I ordered a combo that was on sale. I noticed it disappeared so it looks like it sold out.

:banging:

don't go banging your head against a brick wall, lookin' at other sites. i just recently bought a bc from them, great value / good service and even though i ordered the wrong size initially, they still paid for it's return & the cost of sending me the replacement ( even though it was my fault)

1st class prices with a 1st class service...

Bob3 once bubbled...
Diveinn/Scubastore has not only good prices, but better service than many local shops. If you have a warranty problem, they'll send a truck to your house to pick up the goods, at no charge even.
Click the "Go Shopping" link below.

Do you get a kick back from DiveInn?

I will have to agree I have had super service from them, they get orders to me in no more than four days......... and there shipping is still less than leisure pro.
They have been great to deal with......
Rob

Back
Top Bottom