DiveInn questions: location, mfr warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
all

Did a little bit of reading about DiveInn.com and am pretty impressed, not the least reason of which is that they sell Scubapro online. People around here seem to like them a lot too. My questions are:

1) Where exactly are they located? I gather someplace in Europe, probably Spain, judging from their website.

2) Do they include manufacturers' warranties with their merchandise? That of course is the big sticking point with places like LeisurePro, particularly with regulators (and most especially SP).

cheers

Billy S.

Yes their in Spain, I,ve used them a few times, good service.

Sorry can't help with the warranty question.

I've purchased from them also - great fast service. Havent had any problems so cant address the warranty issue. I purchased a poseidon 2nd stage (Yellow - Octo)
montyb

They will honor the warranty - ie. you send it to them - they will take care of you 100%.

You may not be able to secure warranty service by a shop in the USA - as ScubaPro USA did not distribute the item - ScubaPro Europe did....

I did not have a problem getting warranty service at a local LDS for a MK25AF. I did not present the warranty card either. I do not know if they looked it up w/ Scubapro or not.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom