DiveComputerTraining - Contests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Added Suunto Zoop contest:

Win a Suunto Zoop Dive Computer: February 28, 2011

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Contest CLOSED. Winner is Angela (Angie) Unruh, from Rogers, AR.
This is what Angie had to say about the Zoop online class and the actual product:

"This is my and my families first dive computer. We had no idea on how to even use one. I am so thankful for the online course! My husband and I sat down and did the online and it was so easy! Then I sat down with my 14 year old daughter (who is a certified diver) and went through it with her. Partially as a refresher for myself, but also she needed to know how to work her computer. I was there to help her if she needed it. She did great going through the course as well. She didnt need my help. We had a trip planned to go dive in Bonaire, and that is why we got our computers because we knew we would be using Nitrox and also doing multiple dives during a day. We felt very comfortable when the time came to use our computers! What a peace of mind they brought to us while diving. Everything we would see on our computer, we had seen during the online course and we knew what it meant and how to respond. We had all the information we needed, right there on our wrists. It made for a truly wonderful dive trip (our first one)! Thank you for making a dive computer that "newbies" can use and understand!"

Congratulations again to Angie .... and dive safe with your Zoop dive computer.

Added Atmos AI contest:
Win an Aeris Atmos AI Dive Computer: January 31, 2011....
Contest is CLOSED ...... and the WINNER is .... Darrell Brackett from Lenoir City, TN.
Darrell is taking home a brand new Atmos AI :wink:

This is what Darrell had to say about the Atmos AI:
"I was very pleased with the on-line class for the Aeris Atmos AI. I had used the computer for several dives, and read the manual thoroughly. The advantage of the class is that it worked me through all of features of the computer in a very logical, step be step way. I got to practice features that I might not have thought to use if left on my own. The material was well written, the graphics were excellent, and the program worked flawlessly. I highly recommend the use of this service, and if I ever purchase a different model computer, I will come back to this site for more training."

Congratulations again Darrell and have fun with your new toy.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom