Dive & Waterfront Coordinator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oronti

New
Reaction score
Duties:

The Dive & Waterfront Coordinator will be responsible for maintenance and operation of a fully fitted dive center and fleet of boats. Primary duties include teaching PADI Open Water dive course to Island School (THE ISLAND SCHOOL -- HOME) and DCMS (Deep Creek Middle School, Eleuthera, The Bahamas) students, as well as courses for visiting groups. Also, servicing all dive gear and compressor. Furthermore, the Dive & Waterfront Coordinator will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of a fleet of six vessels ranging from 14ft skiff to a 42ft research/dive vessel. Must be a self-motivator and enjoy working hands on to build up an operational dive center.

Qualifications & Experience:

Seeking an individual with:
• PADI OWSI certification as a minimum
• Experience piloting boats up to 45’
• Experience maintaining a variety of marine engines including two and four stroke outboards, small diesel inboards and large commercial diesel inboards.
• Scuba gear maintenance skills, particularly Sherwood regulator rebuilding
• Compressor maintenance
• Tank visual inspection certification a plus
• Experience working with teenagers a plus

Please submit cover letter, resume and references to Annabelle Oronti at annabelleoronti@ceibahams.org, or Cape Eleuthera Institute, 498 SW 34th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33315.

Just FYI the email address you gave to send resumes to fails to recieve emails.

If you by chance are looking for divemasters too I sent you the following letter:

My resume is available upon request.

My name is Jeff Scott, my friends call me Zax. I am a PADI certified Dive Master and I just moved to Pompano Beach Florida. I have a reliable car for transportation and can be ready on a moments notice. I have approximately 200 logged dives and 3 years experience taking people on tours of the reef. I spent most of my time diving in the waters of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia and most recently spent a year giving tours on the island of Roatan Honduras. I of course am certified in CPR/AED First aid, EFR, Rescue, and Dive master. My advanced specialties are Wreck Diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Marine Identification and preservation, and Underwater navigation and mapping. I am ready to start work immediately. I look forward to hearing from you. You can email me or call me at 954-317-7401. Thank you for your consideration.

Zax

Back
Top Bottom