Dive vacation locator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firemanjoe

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Who should I use to find a dive vacation? I'm wanting to go to Cozumel this summer and want to see if I can get a better deal than what the local dive shops have going.

Thanks in advance

Travelforyouinc.com has always done a good job for me.

with or without flights included??

Continental has some great airfare prices going this summer..

funjet Funjet Vacations - Vacation Packages to Las Vegas Mexico Hawaii the Caribbean Europe Family Travel Destination Package Air Hotel Online Booking

Apple Mexico Vacation Packages - Apple Vacations - Vacations for Families, Weddings, Luxury, Groups, Golf, Honeymoons,Spa and more

Travelnotes Land only Cozumel Mexico

that should get you started...I am sure others will add more :D

I have a kajillion miles with American so they tend to be all I fly. I am using miles for this summer's trip. Will be in Coz 7/10-19. We are diving with Scuba Mau - Opal will hook you up with a hotel/dive package at the Villa Blanca: Scuba Mau Cozumel

Come that week. It is my birthday - there will be celebrations :)

Just got back from ScubaMau great diving. Make sure your air is on though. I have seen flights for less than 200 round trip because of the pig virus. I already booked to Beliez though, it was even cheaper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom