Dive Truck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance you can email me the specs on this. We just got a grant approved for a new dress out dive truck and we are just getting started. We are looking in the 37-40' foot range and want the vehicle to serve both as operational as well as command Any suggestions or help you can give would be greatl appreciated. I am with Boone County Water Rescue in Kentucky. Guess it would help if we new specs for what! PaulR's truck in message # 17. Sorry new to the forum. rhatton@pdr-usa.net

Last edited:
We were surprised by the delivery of our new truck today. A few of us were lucky enough to examine it before it was sent over to the city garage. I'll post some pictures as soon as I take them. Unfortunately most of the changes we suggested were not made. I would never think of blaming the city for ignoring our input...

The builder did a great job. I'm sure we will have some growing pains and adjustments with it but anything is better than what we had. Holy crap, this thing is big!

All I have right now are pictures of the exterior. The truck was locked and the key is MIA.

There is a locker for every diver and the two long horizontal doors on each side are for outside access to those lockers. That way we can grab BC's, tanks, and weight belts without getting in each others way inside the cabin. The rest of the doors are for storage compartments.

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 329
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 331
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 336
Not yet. The keys will be handed over when driver training takes place. Hopefully sometime this month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom