Dive trip for the 2003 Fall?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icetime2

Reaction score
i am able to take some time off in the fall and was wondering if there are any interesting group trips planned that i can register with....looking for September or October

thanks

Marc

a couple of group trips planned - Bonaire in September and I believe Coz in October.

Check the threads in this section.

I have found that September to even mid-October is unpredictable. The 3rd week of October and later yields a little better weather usually. Wind and rain can cancel a lot of the dive boat trips so plan accordingly. You may want to try and schedule towarda late October if possible.

Hey guys!
I was looking for somebody to join to on a trip to the Keys in November . Will you take me ?:wink:

khel

Hi Khel,
I'll be in the Keys in Nov. I'm there at least once a month. We dive with a great shop in Key Largo. Mostly wreck diving and lobster hunting. Contact me at DiverDoris@aol.com if you'd like more details! We'd love to have you join us.
Also, if you're more adventurous, we're going to Belize for a liveaboard trip! The more, the merrier!!
Happy Diving,
Doris Pfister

Been to Coz in Sept and Oct in the last three years. Both times we were there 10 days and never had a weather concern........until the day we left last Sept. when the Hurricane close by dropped some bad weather on the island. Whew....close call.

Marc,
A friend annd I are taking a group (16) on board the Lammer Law for 10 day trip in mid November 2003. We have two slots open. Interested?
Call Jason at Aqua Sports 360 734 1770
contact me fishpics1@earthlink.net if you have more questions.
Regards,
Stu

Going to Ishigaki, Japan to chase mantas in Oct. They come by in schools down there and great reefs also. Send a PM to me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom