Trip Report Dive trip 6-8 to 6-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome, that's good to know the option exists for shore diving. Sounds like a great trip

Good to see another Curacao review; over the years, it's picked up steam as a dive destination, judging from forum postings about it. I take it you were staying in the eastern part of Curacao? Worth mentioning, since people researching it are likely to think of Curacao as divided into 2 broad areas; Westpunt (more rustic but alleged to have better diving) vs. the east near Willemstad (with more topside amenities).

Richard.

Looks like a good time, just viewing the pictures gives me the warm water diving fuzzies.
Curacao has on my wish list for a few years, thanks for the report.

Good to see another Curacao review; over the years, it's picked up steam as a dive destination, judging from forum postings about it. I take it you were staying in the eastern part of Curacao? Worth mentioning, since people researching it are likely to think of Curacao as divided into 2 broad areas; Westpunt (more rustic but alleged to have better diving) vs. the east near Willemstad (with more topside amenities).

Richard.
House is in the Jan Thiel area, Marbella estate. Very close to tug boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom