Dive Today Anyone :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scharmack

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok I realize it is really short notice but I am wondering if anyone would like to meet and dive real quick here ??? Redondo, Three, Tree Alki ....my plans kinds fell through at the last minute and I really would like to dive today :D

Thanks Dave,,, I'll be waching the board for a little while before I give up....:blinking:

Don't be shy,,,,I just love diving and your cert level is not important other than we will NOT dive beyond it :)

I'd dive with ya', but "Meezuh here in Keentuhkee Anie".

-----

Mike.

:( yeah it's looking grim,,,,may just drive to the water and panhandle a dive bud....:11:

scharmack:
:( yeah it's looking grim,,,,may just drive to the water and panhandle a dive bud....:11:
I feel your pain. Here, I don't really have a "full-time" diving buddy either, so I go when other divers are in the water and just solo it.

You might try uploading a picture like this as your avatar:

Chippendales.jpg

Then posting in the "Scuba Crushes" or "Singles" thread ... something might turn up. :D

-----

Mike.

:confused:

The ladies will love it - dive buddy guaranteed! :)

-----

Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom