Dive this wed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going for a single dive this Wed. before school, 9am meet if anyones interested. I'll do Whytecliffe if someone else wants to do a basic dive. Otherwise I might just go bottle collecting at Caulfield cove.

I envy you being able to dive on a Wednesday morning... And here I am trapped in the parries on business. I should have brought my kit and done a quick trip to Minnewanka.. It's only 4 hours away, and I haven't done any lake diving since I moved to Vancouver...

Have a good dive!

I envy those b#$@rds that went to Port Hardy and Maui without me but like they say, the grass is always greener... etc etc blah blah blah.

There's also a lake in the Kananaskis valley that someone told me had the best vis in the world. I can't recall the name off hand but would remember it if I heard it. Don't know if that's true but it's another one on my list.

Cheers!

Dale....just dove Johnson Lake near Barrier just over a week ago. It's a very clear lake as well....on par with or better than Pavilion. Nice people run the resort there as well so that would be one to add to the list too. BTW I enjoyed your video from your last trip to Pavilion.

I envy those b#$@rds that went to Port Hardy and Maui without me but like they say, the grass is always greener... etc etc blah blah blah.

There's also a lake in the Kananaskis valley that someone told me had the best vis in the world. I can't recall the name off hand but would remember it if I heard it. Don't know if that's true but it's another one on my list.

Cheers!

Let me know when you do that one, i would love to tag along.
Just upgraded to steel hundies, so nice and long dives!

and we'll listen to britney spears in the car, i know how much you like to sing a long!

Back
Top Bottom