Dive the Sea of Cortez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dive the Sea of Cortez Midriff Islands. The sea of cortez has a diverse ecosystem. Be prepared to experience ahhh inspiring moments with sperm whales, whale sharks, large schools of dolphin. Play with the sea lions, see free swimming octopus, sea horses, and a variation of corals, sponges, nudibranchs and gorgonians. Adventure into the darkness on spectacular night dives with bioluminescence, see the urchins slowly move, witness the basket starfish open. Do it all aboard the luxury vessel The Rocio Del Mar. You will live aboard this 110 ft ship for five days, with staterooms each containing their own bathroom and shower. Receive three excellent meals a day. All of your diving and personal needs will be catered to by the Rocio Del Mar's attentive and experienced staff. Join me June 9 - 13 for an unforgettable dive experience. Contact me by phone at 602 502 6757. Price All inclusive $1,195.00

three dive days....unlimited dives per day.

On average 3 dives per day and 1 night dive.

flyer_rev2.jpg

Space is available but limited please contact me with further questions. 602 502 6757

or by email Brooke@BlueHorizonScuba.com We have pix and videos on the website from our trip there last october

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom