Dive the Sea of Cortez, Aug 4-11 with Netdoc & Mselenaous

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dora the Explorer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Rocio Del Mar is hosting a week long party from Aug. 4 - Aug 11 in honor of Mselenaous' 50th birthday!
:party: :hb2: :party:​

There are just a few spots left, so join Netdoc and Mselenaous for a great week of awesome diving in the Sea of Cortez. This time of year the warm water is 80 degs as we dive the Midriff Islands. Last year at this time, we were able to snorkel with whale sharks. We hope the whale sharks join us again this summer.

Please call my main go-to gal, Brenda, at 602-272-2522.

This should be on everyone's bucket list. I found it by accident and was quite impressed with the boat, the diving and crew! You can read about it here: The Blog From the Sea of Cortez

Wish I could have joined you three on this, but the situation with Mom's illness and death this year put diving on the back burner. Have a great trip to a great place on a great boat.

Would love to join you but I will be on a week long fishing trip in Alaska during August 4th. However, I have heard so many great things about the Rocio Del Mar I booked the entire boat going to the Socorros in November 2014. :D What a long time to wait. :(

I have been promoting this trip to all my friends..... BUT I'm looking forward to diving in "The world's aquarium.". Thanks Dora and thanks Elena for the invite. See ya Aug 4.

The Sea of Cortez is a magical place especially with the Rocio del Mar as your home.

Rich, I'm soooo glad you are coming to celebrate.
The Rocio is a beautiful vessel which I got to see during various phases of construction but have yet to sail...I can't wait. I've missed diving this magical virtually unexplored area since I worked there in 2007, so I'm looking forward to diving some of my favorite spots again.
And to spend time with my BFF, Dora, will be icing on the cake.

I've heard there will be birthday cake too! :D

Just got back from my second trip on Rocio Del Mar ... I didn't think they could top last year's trip but they did (though we !! missed !! you Dora!).
Already playing with dates for our next Rocio Del Mar trip.

Back
Top Bottom