Dive sites in Northern Ca.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

llsullivan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi eveyone !!!!
This is my first time posting so be gentle!! :D Mostly been diving in Monterey and wanted to try some other locations like Jenner, Sonoma Ca. area. Any suggestions? Any buddies out there? Will be there 6/28 to 7/2.
Thanks in advance and keep diving everyone!!!

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/

There you find those that dive from the bay to north northern California and Tahoe.
Enjoy and if you ever get on south, say hi and join our fun too.

Welcome to the scubaboard :)

I mostly dive the North Coast, since I live in Santa Rosa it is close. We have some great dive sites that have a lot to offer under the right conditions. There are fewer divable days up North, but the diving can be fantastic as is the scenery. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Let us know when you want to go out in the Norcal section and we can arrange to take you diving. Fort Ross is one of my favorite dive sites. Great beach, easy entry, it has the wreck of the Pomona, and further out some incredible structure.

Peter C

Will be in Stillwater Cove June 28th thru July 3...If you have any time to dive on these dates or know anyone who dives I'll be ready ! Really don't know anything yet about the area but working on that !! lol Thanks for any advice you can share...

Back
Top Bottom