Dive Site Maps for Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MstrDiver

Reaction score
We are off to Cozumel in about a week and I was wondering if anyone knew of sites/books that had more detailed information on the various dive sites than just maps that show where they are located. The kind of information that I am looking for is similar to that you see in the Periplus books that cover the Pacific sites. They have things like depths, basic contours, wrecks, etc. Any information would be appreciated.

Hi

I bought a really good book from Amazon called "Globetrotter Dive Guide" Cozumel, Cancun and the Mayan Peninsula. It gives you details of the dive sites in Coz, including min and max depths, what you're likely to see there and how strong the currents normally are, it also shows you a map of where they are located around the island.

We have this book by Steve Rosenberg. It has detailed descriptions of the dive sites, including elevations, with cross-sections of the site; it does not have a topo map. It's published by Aqua Quest Publications, with 1-800-933-8989 being the number shown in the book (1999 edition).

Bill

Valwood1 once bubbled...
We have this book by Steve Rosenberg. It has detailed descriptions of the dive sites, including elevations, with cross-sections of the site; it does not have a topo map. It's published by Aqua Quest Publications, with 1-800-933-8989 being the number shown in the book (1999 edition).

Bill

Thanks Bill

I had seen the Aqua Quest books but hadn't seen the one on Cozumel. I'll be spending time at some dive shops this weekend and will see if they have this one.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom