Dive site for a couple new divers this summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Key Largo has the most dive shops in all of florida, also the diving can range from extremely hard to bubble guppy easy. A lot of the companies (Scuba do :) ) will meet your requests if you tell them that you would like to go on an easier dive. Good luck!

Preston

i thought the coaster was condemned at this point......and the outdoor go-kart at boomers not sure either... last time i drove by it, was pretty torn up.

Yes, the wooden coaster has not been in use for years, but I think they still have the sky coaster. I guess a call would be in order to make sure what's still running.

Thanks for all the info!!! Looks like I know where I'm going this summer :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the info!!! Looks like I know where I'm going this summer :wink:

Where and when? :D

South Florida. Once I figure out the when part I'll narrow it down from there.

stay in the ft lauderdale area -- can then drive (or hitch a ride) north to west palm to Blue Heron Bridge or south to the keys.
ft lauderdale has great diving -- and great nightlife (LBTS, Las Olas, Hollywood Hard Rock, south beach, Haulover North end)
Hard Rock does have a strict dress code at night especially in the club area and Seminole Police do enforce it --

Thanks all!!! I'll keep you updated if the kids come through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom